- PrepTime: 4 Mins
- CookTime: 0 Mins
- TotalTime: 4 Mins
- 1 ounce Irish cream (Baileys Caramel)
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka (Absolut)
- 1 1/2 ounces pumpkin spice liqueur
- Garnish: 1 sandwich cookies (Oreo; finely crushed)
- Garnish: 3 gummy worms
- Pumpkin liqueurs can be somewhat elusive and many brands don't stick around from one year to the next. Explore your local liquor store's offerings and pick up whatever you find. They typically start making an appearance in September and Bols and Hiram Walker tend to be reliable brands. You can also pour Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka.
- The key to the cookie rim is to crush them as finely as possible. A blender or food processor will make quick work of it. You can also place them in a plastic zipper bag and roll over them with a rolling pin or smash the cookies with a muddler or hammer.
- If you can't find a bottle of Baileys Caramel, pour regular Irish cream instead. You can bring back that caramel flavor with a squirt of caramel syrup (either a coffee syrup or the type used as an ice cream topping).
- As an alternative to the liqueur, use a pumpkin spice syrup instead. These are often the secret to quickly flavoring pumpkin spice lattes. You can typically find the syrup within the coffee sweeteners at grocery stores during the autumn season.